Recruitment Details Given Below:-
Akamai Hiring Software Engineer II (C/C++ and Data Structures) – Media Ghost
Job Profile:-Software Engineer II
Experience Required:-More than 2 years of relevant industry experience.
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
- Good Programming skills in C and/or C++.
- Basic knowledge in Data Structures.
- Understanding of Systems Programming (preferably on GNU/Linux) including concepts like multi-threading, memory management, IPC, I/O and other interactions with the kernel.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in written and verbal form.
- Optional: Experience with Networking concepts like TCP/IP, HTTP and TLS.
- Design and develop software that powers some of the biggest online events like IPL; given the scale and impact of our platform, robustness and completeness of code is expected from all of us.
- Improve the efficiency of our products by coming up with creative solutions; this directly impacts Akamai’s bottom-line.
- Adopt latest technology and standards to keep our software up to date; this keeps us ahead of the curve.
- Be self-motivated and independent; Akamai favors quality over quantity, and everyone is expected to take independent ownership of assigned modules by becoming the Subject Matter Expert.
- Help your colleagues to solve their problems; we foster a collaborative work culture.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems on the Akamai platform whenever needed; it is our platform, and hence it is our responsibility to keep it running!