Recruitment Details Given Below:-
Job Profile:-Quality Assurance Engineer – Fresher
Degree Required:-BE/BTECH/MCA/MBA in related field
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
- Proven 0-1 years of experience in automation framework development for Web applications/WebServices(APIs).
- Automation experience on Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language is a must
- Experience in automating Restful APIs is very important.
- Technical knowledge of Java is must. Having python, groovy and SQL is plus.
- Technical knowledge of at least some of the following applications: Eclipse/IntelliJ, Postman/Insomnia, Serenity, Cucumber, Jenkins, JMeter.
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA, Confluence and Git is a must.
- Ability to perform automated testing against a web application UI, RESTful services, Microservices.
- Good to have read, write and analyze SQL database queries. (MSSQL, Oracle) and working knowledge on Unix/Linux based systems in important.
- Test reporting knowledge and review using Grafana, Sonar, ReportPortal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to own and self-manage daily tasks
- You will be responsible for development and maintenance of Automated test frameworks and systems.
- You will review automation code and provide suggestions.
- You will develop test automation scripts in selenium Web Driver, restful APIs using serenity, testing automation frameworks, supporting CI/CD with automated smoke and regression test suites.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality assurance.
- Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts for concurrent projects and software releases, including coordinating test automation schedules, environments, and configuration requirements for assigned testing activities and provide feedback to internal and external clients.