Recruitment Details Given below:-
Job Profile:-Software Engineer – UI
Degree Required:-Degree in Computer Science or similar
Experience Required:-2+ Years of experience in industry
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3
- Experience with Web Services and REST
- Experience with a pre-processor language such as SASS or LESS is a plus
- Experience writing automated tests with a tool like Cypress or Jest to deliver complete, fully functional test solutions is a plus
- Excellent English spoken and written skills (C2 level) is a must.
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
- As a UI Software Engineer, you are responsible for developing and maintaining our front-end and data visualization platform.
- You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment that requires a unique blend of innovation and speed of execution.
- This role is for highly technical front-end engineers who can deal with complex and large datasets.
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Most importantly, you should demonstrate an ability to autonomously plan and organize the work assignments based on high-level team goals.
- You will interact on a daily basis with data scientists and machine learning specialists in order to develop novel visualization techniques for highly dimensional data.