Recruitment Details given below:-
Job Profile:-Software Engineer
Degree Required:-Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline.
Experience Required:-1-2 years of experience developing eCommerce web applications.
- Should be technically sound in OOPs Concepts.
- Good command on MySQL database and its optimization techniques.
- PgSQL knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Experience in MVC Framework.
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS, XML, JSON.
- Experience working with third-party APIs and web services.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Knowledge of web security and vulnerabilities.
- Ability to prioritize the work and multi-tasking.
- Excellent communication skills & self-motivated.
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
- You would be initially working under the guidance and supervision of the senior developers on different projects, progressing to taking responsibility of handling the projects independently.
- Established company with great financial stability.
- International luxury offices in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- We invest in our people by providing ongoing, world-class global training.
- Fast personal and career development.
- International travel opportunities.
- Service recognition awards.
- Market leading salary packages.
- Accommodation in company guest house.
- Regular social and team building activities.
- Management developed from within.
- Unrivalled team working dynamics.
- Develop ground breaking technology.
- Innovative forward thinking organisation