Recruitment Details given Below:-
Job Profile:-Software Engineer I (Native Game Development)
Job Location:-Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required-1 to 3 years’ experience in relevant game development and/or demo-scene
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages: IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C, Android SDK/NDK, C++
- Knowledge and understanding in OpenGL/OpenGL ES/DirectX/Win 32
- Fluent in C++ with strong OOP fundamentals
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a big plus
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices)
- Intermediate knowledge in 3D graphics and 3D rendering algorithms
- Gameplay systems design and implementation.
- Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- Strong analysis and debugging skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Most important of all, you need to love games!
Our vision is to be EA Mobile’s center of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market. Here are the values we truly believe in:
- Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary
- Ownership – Get things done
- Passion – Passionate about the art of making games
- Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks
- Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do
- Design/build Multiplayer systems architecture and implementation
- Direct experience with multi-player or equivalent client/server topology as used in online games
- General awareness of SCRUM as a development process
- Collaboratively working to deliver high-quality cross-platform mobile games.
- Working with product and project leaders and your team members to understand player needs and delivering incredible value in an incremental and high impact way.
- Ensuring our designs are simple and effective with excellent workflows and features.
- Working on documentation and testing in parallel to accelerate ease of use and future maintenance of our technology.