Recruitment Details Given Below:-
Job Profile:-Software Engineer I
Degree Required:-Bachelors/Masters of Engineering in Computers or equivalent
Experience Required:-1-3 years of related experience
Salary:– Above 10 LPA (Glassdoor)
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
- Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with International teams.
- Experience in automation using REST, Python, build systems and in writing automation at API level.
- Experience in designing and developing Enterprise grade infrastructure automation.
- Experience in virtualization technology including knowledge on datacenter and network solutions.
- Proficient in Linux OS internals, administration, and trouble-shooting skills.
- Familiar with OS package installation and configuration, File system and services management.
- Experience of monitoring servers, application, and components from different cloud providers like AWS, Azure etc.
- Understanding of L6, L7 protocols, understanding of IPSec, SSL VPN, datacenter network topologies, DNAT, SNAT, DHCP and firewalls
- Experience with CI/CD (perforce/git, Jenkins) systems and pipeline deployment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Load Balancing, Networking, Storage and OS Security
- Experience with Configuration Management using Ansible and/or Puppet
- Knowledge on Dockers and Containers.
- Adaptability to new tools and platform.
- Ability to participate in different support tech forums of enterprise software esp. with major virtualization/cloud vendors
- Experience in agile software development methodologies.
- Build software for deployment in various hypervisors and cloud platforms.
- Test F5 software for compatibility in different public/private cloud deployments.
- Develop scripts and automation for repetitive infrastructure tasks.
- Manage patches and firmware updates for F5 software and hardware.
- Stay on top of relevant technologies, understand trends and opportunities to select appropriate tools & techniques.