Recruitment Details Given Below:-
Job Profile:-Software Development Engineer – I
Degree Required:-B.E. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with software development.
- Experience working on large scale java platform products.
- Backend experience with RESTful API and RDBMS.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and be comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
Preferred Qualification:-Experience with NoSQL databases like Mongodb, Redis, HBase, Cassandra etc.
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
- Drive technical design & architecture for products & services owned.
- Design, implement, test, maintain, and own high-performance web services.
- Research various open source technologies to solve existing and future problems.
- Rapidly iterate to add new functionality, solve complex problems with simple, intuitive, and customer focused solutions while shipping quality applications.
- Translate business, marketing and functional into detailed technical requirements and architecture and technical design and work plans.
- Apply experience to incrementally develop software development process and infrastructure that enable us to measure and improve the performance output of systems, products, features and services.
- Ability to work on Full Stack Software Systems.