Recruitment Details Given Below:-
Job Profile:-Graduate/Software Engineer
Degree Required:-Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Experiece Required:-Typically 0-2 years experience
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.