Recruitment details Given below:-
Micron’s Global Security Organization (GSO) team is focused on enabling company success with the delivery of high business value. We are seeking an IT Operations Engineer to join our team working shoulder-to-shoulder with Micron’s IAM team within several Identity and Access management disciplines. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking to begin or advance a career in Information Technology with a variety of possibilities and challenges. As a member of our Agile team, you will be provided mentoring where you can develop your potential and grow professionally to promote your success.
Job Profile:-Software Engineer
Degree Required:-Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (ex. Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering)
Experience Required:-0-5 years of experience working in Information Technology systems analysis
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
- Knowledge of common development languages – C#, Java, SQL, PowerShell
- OS platforms – Windows, Linux
- Preferred experience in the following disciplines: Identity and Access Management
- Agile Methodology
- Preferred technology experience in the following: Database platforms – MSSQL, Oracle
- Common identity stores – AD, LDAP
Preferred candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical people.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to see solutions to their conclusion
- Ability to define, document, and communicate requirements in business-relevant language
- Ability to be self-directed and a fast learner and flexible to support new technologies and legacy applications.
- Ability to react to high-pressure dynamic changing environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Provide Operations/Development support for Security related solutions and platforms
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Collaborate with business teams and other IT teams to ensure effectively manage identities and access privileges
- Identify, design and implement solutions for new and improved processes and provide a clear picture of possible outcomes
- Own and drive root cause analysis for issues
- Own and support continue improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Work in a shift based rotational schedule
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Ability to learn and use multiple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Maintain support documentation, including: FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.