Recruitment Details Given Below:-
Degree Required:-Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Engineering discipline.
Experience Required:-2+ years of experience in IT.
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
• Excellent programming and development skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of one or more programming languages and development tools
• Good functional understanding of business functions within your assigned area of responsibility
• Ability to develop complex programming/development tasks within the supported functional area
• Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle
• Solid understanding of relational database concepts.
• Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Should be able to help identify semi-routine problems and generates possible solutions
• Persistent and dependable, especially with meeting deadlines
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
• This individual will interact primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects; may work with functional peers on some tasks
• Actively contributes to team activities and goals using effective verbal and interpersonal skills to share their experience and ideas.
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in software application development
• Working knowledge in databases like Oracle Database/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MongoDB, Middleware technologies like Java and J2EE frameworks and modern web technologies like Angular, Typescript is preferred.
• Experience in DevOps and microservices would be a bonus.
• Good understanding of cloud technologies.
• Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
Job Details:-This role will be responsible for the design, development, evaluation and optimization of programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Responsibilities include analyzing existing programs or formulating logic for new systems, devising logic procedures, preparing flowcharts, coding and testing programs.