Yah You Heard Right. It Best Opportunity If You love gaming and you are programmer too.Recruitment Details given below:-
Job Profile:-System Software Engineer
Degree Required:-Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Experience Required:-0 to 1 year of industry experience.
- You should have a brief understanding of computer graphics and video processing, computer vision technologies.
- You should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be a phenomenal teammate and be self driven.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- You have an edge over others if you have a passion for gaming and exploring ideas to improve gaming experience.
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
- As a Software Engineer, you will develop and maintain game play content creation, recording and content sharing solutions for the NVIDIA GeForce Now cloud gaming platform.
- The work involves Design, development and debugging of system software, application software, middleware/SDKs on Windows PC and Mac platform. Focus will be on DirectX/OGL, Multimedia frameworks (Media foundation, AV foundation), Image processing/Computer vision, Machine learning and related software development and productization work. Development and improvement of tools and automated frameworks for testing of the software stack.
- You will also have the opportunity to interact with partners (game developers, publishers, game influencers) to understand the product landscape and propose ideas towards improvement of the product.