About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Recruitment Details Given below:-
Job Profile:-Software Development Engineer
Degree Required:- BE/BTECH/MCA/MTECH
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry:-
• Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Healthcare and Dental insurance
• Paid Time Off and Sick Time
• Birthday Day-off
• Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
• Holiday Pay
• Employee Referral Program
• Management and Employee Training Development
• Other Regional-specific Benefits All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Has experience with concepts, practices, and procedures commonly used within the software development field.
- Has the capability of completing assigned tasks with minimal supervision.