Recruitment Details Given Below:-
Company Name:- State Street
Job Profile:- Intern
Degree Required:-Bachelor’s degree or certification in Finance/Computer science (Math, CS, etc.)
Experience Required:- Not Required
- Pursuing CFA designation or have an excellent understanding of financial concepts
- Working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for scripted and ad-hoc database queries, we are extensive users of SQL
- Working (advanced preferred) knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for scripted and ad-hoc database queries, we are extensive users of SQL
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
Our specific skills include:
- Knowledge of various asset classes.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Performing daily production and maintenance tasks within the TCA environment
- Creating and analyzing daily reports
- Generating pre-trade analytics on-demand
- Maintain documentation as situations or procedures change.
- Use existing SQL scripts and create new scripts to access data and satisfy ad-hoc requests.
- Working on any additional projects related to the trading activity/support
- Candidates should show interest for capital markets and embrace teamwork.