Recruitment Details Given Below:-
Job Profile:-Software Engineer
Job Location:-Bangalore , India
Degree Required:-Bachelor’s degree.
Experience Required:-2-5+ years experience developing SDET and web application UI/UX Test Automation frameworks
IT Network Administrator, IT Security Professional - 02
Read more: IT Govt Jobs 2020 | Fresher Software Jobs | 350 Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
Programmer, Assistant Programmers
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II- specialist officer- IT
Manager (Data Analyst), Senior Executive (Analytics), Project Development Manager (Technology) - 10+
Bank of Baroda
Chief Manager (IT Security) - 04
Project Engineers / Officers / Manager - 13
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
16/07/2020 upto 05:00 Pm Only
Technical Officer - 12
IT Consultant - 10+
Bihar Vikas Mission
Various IT Experts, Computer Cell Head - 20+
Officer Grade A - 147
Young Professional (IT), Junior Consultant (IT) - 04
Project Engineers, Project Managers - 03
- Experience working in a DevOps environment. Previous AWS experience required.
- Experience with Cypress, Selenium, and TaaS tools like Applitools, Saucelabs, etc….
- Experience working on development teams using agile scrum methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze the UI Automation Testing needs and asks of Twilio web application developers.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new automation tools, frameworks and ideas from internal and external sources and drive end-to-end execution of R&D and Software Development for these tools at Twilio.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Assist in all aspects of UI automation test framework development and implementation including strategy formation, developing use cases and Proof of Concept products, coding and developing new products, and new product integration.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all cross functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our engineering leadership.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating tools, conducting due diligence, and determining development strategy and execution with your team members.